After 8 years in the Fringe biz, I’ve gone through my share of bits of paper with my face on littering the streets of Adelaide, Edinburgh, Reykjavik… so I’m starting a revolution, from the seed bed!
If you made it here, you got one of my rare seed paper flyers at Edinburgh Fringe. First off, come see the show, then get planting! ;)
SEEDPAPER PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Fill a pot with soil, pack firmly but don't over-compress (or plant outside in spring)
- Tear your seed paper into small pieces and press into the soil
- Cover in a 1/8 inch layer of soil
- Water! And keep in a sunny place.
- When sprouts appear (within the first 7-10 days), keep the paper moist but don’t overwater
- When your new green friends are more sturdy, water as necessary
- Give yourself a pat on the back and watch them bloom!
These seeds are a wildflower mix of poppy, daisy, rudbeckia and forget-me-nots.